The ten Community Mental Health Centers (CMHCs) are located across the state and provide mental health services, including 24/7 crisis services; counseling services for adults, children, and families; addiction recovery services; and community support, vocational and residential programs for adults. Evidence-based models of treatment guide our work and we strongly believe in the power of self-directed growth and recovery.
Choosing a career in mental health allows you to feel connected to your community, being on the front lines and helping people succeed and reach their full potential. That feeling of connection comes from working directly with children who experience behavioral challenges, adults with severe mental illness, or families coping with any number of life stresses. It also comes from working behind the scenes in an administrative capacity where you know that you are supporting the staff on the front lines do their work and assist people more efficiently. The work is interesting, rewarding, and challenging.
Caring, compassionate and mission-driven individuals are needed in positions at our CMHCs, including Administrative Support, Licensed and Non-licensed Clinicians, Medical Services Staff and Community Support Services. Some roles require a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field. Benefits-eligible staff enjoy a generous benefits package which includes access to award-winning health insurance plans, best-in-class dental plans, participation in a retirement plan with a company match, unparalleled time off benefits, and reimbursement of licensure fees. As an employee at a CMHC, you’ll be joining a team of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about delivering high quality behavioral health services, developing innovative responses to meet critical needs, and doing work that is meaningful and makes a difference in all our lives.
- Center for Life Management: http://www.centerforlifemanagement.org/careers
- Community Partners: https://communitypartnersnh.org/careers/#currentjobs
- Greater Nashua Mental Health: http://www.gnmh.org/
- Lakes Region Mental Health Center: https://www.lrmhc.org/careers/
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester: https://www.mhcgm.org/get-to-know-us/join-the-team/
- Monadnock Family Services: mfs.org
- Northern Human Services: https://northernhs.org/
- Riverbend Community Mental Health: https://www.riverbendcmhc.org/careers/
- Seacoast Mental Health Center: https://smhc-nh.org/job-openings/
- West Central Behavioral Health: http://www.wcbh.org/careers-2/